- We are created for community because God lives in community.
- Life’s not about me, it’s about we.
- We grow better together. Life change happens in circles, not rows. Life change happens life-on-life.
- The Christian life can’t be lived in isolation. You can only accomplish the ‘one anothers’ of Scripture in community.
- You’re never more like Jesus than when you’re giving and serving.
- What we think we own is really on loan. Even our breath is borrowed.
- We are blessed to be a blessing. When we are a blessing, we’re blessed.
- God desires the first and best portion. First-fruits living.
- Generosity is sharing and serving God with your time, talent, treasure, testimony and touch.
- We have been called out and commissioned. We are set apart and sent. Life’s not about me, it’s about Him and them.
- If you have a pulse, you have a purpose. We were made to make an impact.
- Who we are determines what we do. You can teach what you know, but only reproduce what you are.