Each method allows for God’s work to be done as you are faithful to his calling to give in a God-honoring way (systematically, proportionally, sacrificially). Find the one that’s right for you…
There are great benefits to online giving for both you and our church. . .
- Faithfully Honoring God – When you sign up to give online you are deciding in advance to faithfully give. God always blesses that kind of faith! The Bible teaches that we are to honor God with the “First Fruits” of our labor (Proverbs 3:9). By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify, you can ensure that your First Fruits are faithfully given back to God.
- Simplicity – You won’t have to remember whether you gave this month or send in an offering by mail when you’re on a trip.
- Security – We utilize an encrypted secure website for your online records. Online giving is more secure than giving with a check or cash because an electronic gift can’t be lost or stolen.
- Focus – Instead of having to worry about writing a check and filling out an envelope during the service, you can be fully focused on the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
- Helping ERBC– Online giving is more cost effective for our church to process, and it makes our record keeping much easier.
We also offer text giving as a simple, quick, and efficient way to give anytime using your mobile device. There are no extra fees involved and you can choose to give using your debit card, credit card, or bank account (using your routing and account number from a check). The first time you give using the text option, you will be asked to enter your contact info and email so your identity can be verified. You will only have to do this once.
- You can text “give” and an amount (ex: 100) to (323) 553-4585…or simply text the amount you wish to give. From there, just follow the prompts on your mobile device! Be sure to save the number (323) 553-4585 in your phone as “ERBC Giving.”
Automated Bank Debit
Automated Bank Debit is the easiest and most effective way to automate your giving. Once it is set up, you may update or change your giving at any time by simply contacting the ERBC office at 323-255-4611. Plus, 100% of your gift goes to the ministries of ERBC because there are no processing fees. To sign-up, complete an auto-debit form and mail the completed form to the ERBC office to have your giving automatically deducted from your checking or savings account. Complete instructions are in the download. Download automated bank debit form HERE.
Mail Your Offering to ERBC
Use either ERBC’s pre-addressed giving envelope or your own envelope to mail your offering directly to ERBC:
Eagle Rock Baptist Church
1499 Colorado Blvd,
Los Angeles, CA 90041
Stocks | Bonds | Securities
Appreciated Marketable Securities are a great way to maximize your giving, because you receive an immediate income tax deduction for the full fair market value of your securities. In addition, you pay no capital gains tax on the difference between your cost and the fair market value. For more information on giving stocks/bonds/securities to ERBC, please contact our Accounting Office at 323-255-4611.