E-ROCK Kids Early Childhood is our kids ministry specially designed for children of the ages 6 weeks to 5 years (Pre-K).
Our staff and volunteers are thoroughly screened and trained, ready to serve God’s precious little ones.
During the unique season of early childhood, your children are busy learning and growing in amazing ways. With this in mind, we work hard to create a safe, yet fun and intentional environment with an active, hands-on approach to learning. You can plan on a lot of jumping, singing, dancing, and laughter in every experience, while you can also count on your child being safe!
To see more about our safety policies and procedures click here.
In our E-Rock Early Childhood ministry, it is our hope that your child will learn these core truths:
God loves me.
God made me.
Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
E-Rock Early Childhood Ministry Time & Location:
- EROCK Kids Early Childhood Ministry takes place every Saturday @ 5:30pm, and every Sunday @ 9am and 11am.
- Parents and guardians can sign in their children ages 6 weeks to 5 years (Pre-K) in the Early Childhood Wing of the Fellowship Hall Courtyard.
- We have separate rooms for each of the following age groups: 6 weeks-24 months, 2-3 years, and 4-5 years.
- Please see our Safety Procedures listed below.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
To ensure the protection of all our classrooms, volunteers, and especially our children, our Family Ministries Team adheres to the following guidelines:
- Check In begins 20 minutes prior to each service:
- Service times are 5:30 P.M on Saturdays, and 9:00 am and 11:00 am on Sundays.
- A typical service will last around 1 hour to 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- All children are given a name tag with the following information:
- Their name
- Pertinent health information (such as allergies)
- A randomly generated code that matches the label given to the parent
- If any issues should arise with a child, the parent will receive a text message.
- There is a minimum of two volunteers in every room.
- Each room is equipped with First Aid supplies and clear emergency evacuation plans.
- Parents who wish to stay in the classroom with their child are allowed to do so, but are not allowed to take any child to the restroom or change any diaper.
- Parent Pickup:
- The parent label is required for pick up of the child.
- Please come and pick up your child directly after service, and then feel free to head back out to our courtyard for coffee and conversation.
- No male volunteers are allowed to change diapers or take children to restrooms.
- Children ages 2 to Kindergarten:
- We practice minimal to no bathroom assistance.
- If a child does require assistance, a female volunteer will keep the bathroom stall door open at all times.
- 1st to 5th graders:
- The female volunteer walks the children to the restrooms and waits in the hallway.
- They must always go with a minimum group of 2 children.
Volunteer Application Procedures
ERBC uses the following procedures in selecting volunteers for any Family Ministries area. Each prospective volunteer must do the following:
- Fill out an extensive volunteer application.
- Pass a thorough background check, which includes state and FBI checks.
- Submit 2 character references.