Safe, Fun, & Engaging!
E-ROCK Kids is designed to creatively develop and encourage children and families in their faith and confidence as they move through the various stages of youth!
Our incredible small group leaders are committed to pouring into your child’s life, partnering with parents, and cheering families on as they grow spiritually! We want kids to know how God’s Word fits in to their lives, to learn how to talk to God, and to build friendships that will last. That’s why it’s important to make sure your child connects with the same friends and same leader at the same hour— EVERY WEEKEND!
*Our staff and volunteers are thoroughly screened and trained, ready to serve God’s precious little ones.
Read about our safety policies and procedures BELOW.
E-Rock Kids Time & Location:
E-ROCK Kids takes place every Saturday @ 5:30pm, and every Sunday @ 9:00am and 11:00am.
E-Rock Kids meets in the Fellowship Hall.
Parents and guardians sign in their children ages 5 years (Kindergarten) to 11 years (5th Grade) in the Fellowship Hall Courtyard.
E-Rock Kids Early Childhood
Tailored to children from the age of 6 weeks to 5 years (or Pre-K).
In our E-Rock Early Childhood ministry, it is our hope that your child will learn these core truths:
God loves me.
God made me.
Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
E-Rock Kids Elementary
In E-ROCK Kids Elementary (K-5th Grade) we believe the Bible should never be boring, worship should be loud and fun, and every child should feel like they belong! We are passionate about investing in children’s spiritual lives by providing another godly voice alongside that of their parents. To do this, we provide a safe and fun environment in which children can flourish through a communal worship experience and creative small group activities (small groups are divided by age: K-1st, 2nd-3rd, and 4th-5th).
Before kids head off to middle school, it is our hope that these three truths will be embedded into their hearts and modeled in their lives:
I can trust God
no matter what.
I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
I need to make the wise choice.
To ensure the protection of all our classrooms, volunteers, and especially our children, our Family Ministries Team adheres to the following guidelines:
- Check In begins 20 minutes prior to each service:
- Service times are 5:30 P.M on Saturdays, and 9:00 am and 11:00 am on Sundays.
- A typical service will last around 1 hour to 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- All children are given a name tag with the following information:
- Their name
- Pertinent health information (such as allergies)
- A randomly generated code that matches the label given to the parent
- If any issues should arise with a child, the parent will receive a text message.
- There is a minimum of two volunteers in every room.
- Each room is equipped with First Aid supplies and clear emergency evacuation plans.
- Parents who wish to stay in the classroom with their child are allowed to do so, but are not allowed to take any child to the restroom or change any diaper.
- The parent label is required for pick up of the child.
- Please come and pick up your child directly after service, and then feel free to head back out to our courtyard for coffee and conversation.
- No male volunteers are allowed to change diapers or take children to restrooms.
Children ages 2 to Kindergarten:
- We practice minimal to no bathroom assistance.
- If a child does require assistance, a female volunteer will keep the bathroom stall door open at all times.
1st to 5th graders:
- The female volunteer walks the children to the restrooms and waits in the hallway.
- They must always go with a minimum group of 2 children.
Volunteer Application Procedures
- ERBC uses the following procedures in selecting volunteers for any Family Ministries area.
Each prospective volunteer must do the following:
- Fill out an extensive volunteer application.
- Pass a thorough background check, which includes state and FBI checks.
- Submit 2 character references.