Dear ERBC Family,
Today I’m excited to introduce to you ERBC’s REACH. SERVE. CARE. Special Offering that begins now and continues through January 31, 2020.
God has blessed our church in some great ways over the past year. As we look toward 2020 – I believe the REACH. SERVE. CARE. Special Offering represents an even greater opportunity to deepen our impact for Jesus in our community and around the world!
The REACH. SERVE. CARE. Special Offering is a call to sacrificial giving with a goal of $60,000 for three important ministry and mission areas:
- REACHING the next generation for Jesus (Mark 10:13-16).
- Supporting missionaries in the U.S. and around the world who are taking the Gospel to those who haven’t heard.
- Investing in the spiritual growth of the children and families of our church and community through events designed to help them grow to be More Like Jesus.
- Funding additional new staff positions in Next Gen ministries.
- SERVING those in our city who are in greatest needs.
- Meeting the spiritual and physical needs of the less fortunate in our city through our Inner City and Community Ministries.
- Strengthening our partnerships with organizations who are ministering to “the least of these.”
- CARING for those in our church, community, and world who are most vulnerable.
- Feeding the hungry in our community through Street Kitchen and our Trader Joe’s food distribution, and around the world through Children’s Hunger Fund.
- Sharing the gospel with children in more than 100 countries through Operation Christmas Child.
This Special Offering will be received through January 31, 2020.
To give to the REACH. SERVE. CARE. Special Offering, you can do either of the following:
2) Text EagleRockBC to 77977. You will receive a text response that will prompt and guide you in giving through your phone.
3) Mail your offering in using the Special Offering envelope. If you are a regular attender or member of ERBC, you might have received one in the mail. If you don’t have one, you can pick it up during any one of our worship services. Just ask any of our staff and they will help you.
4) Using the Special Offering envelope, drop your special offering in the offering as it is passed at the end of any service.
5) Come by the office during office hours to give. We are opened Monday through Friday 9:30 am-5 pm (we’re closed from 12-1 for lunch).
For more questions about our REACH. SERVE. CARE. Special Offering, check out our Special Offering FAQs webpage. If you have any questions regarding the REACH. SERVE. GIVE. Special Offering that aren’t answered on our website, please don’t hesitate to contact ERBC staff at 323.255.2611 or email@example.com.